Third Party Record Keeping
You have a money manager and we can help with the day-to-day. Whether its 24 hour account access or year-end state reporting, here are a few of the things we can do for you:
- Daily processing of preneed participant deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 online trust account information with Interment Trust Services Web Access including participant values, transaction activity and monthly reports
- Consolidated summary reporting of entity information across your organization
- Ability to work with any bank*
- Allocation of all Income, Fees, Gains/Losses crediting the bank statement trust account
- Efficient uploading of account transfers with reconciliation to funds received in trust
- Monthly reconciliation between trust account and participant record-keeping detail
- Monthly report detailing participant deposits, withdrawals, and earnings allocations
- Qualified Funeral Trust Tax Filing listing provided to Trustee
- Year-end state reporting assistance
- Retainage Calculations based on state statutes
- Exchange of data in excel, csv, pdf via e-mail
Access Financial’s proprietary Oracle® based record-keeping software is very progressive and always being enhanced. We have in-house programmers and are able to tailor and design our TPA software to meet your organization’s specific needs.
Contact us today to discuss how ITS record keeping can help you manage your preneed business.
*Access to bank statements is needed for ITS third party record keeping to work with your bank.
We’re here for you.
Interested in learning more about Interment Trust Services and what we can do for you?
Please call (800) 487-8220 or click here to request more information. We look forward to hearing from you.